Friday 30 April 2010

A possible interruption!

We are moving house over the next couple of weeks. Unfortunately it will take that long with the wee ones in tow. I was crushed to discover it could take 2 weeks plus to get internet connection. I hate going without the internet!

I think we will lose our current connection tomorrow so I imagine my blog posts will be few and far between. Though I have threatened to write things and make hubbie post them up whilst at he's at work! We shall see.

I shall miss you all but I promise I'll be writing things and there should be a flurry of activity once I'm back only.

TTFN!

Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails