Thursday 5 January 2012

Great Offer from Cult Beauty

I just got an email about this great offer at Cult Beauty and couldn't resist sharing. With every order over £40 you will receive this bag of fantastic samples.


* RMS Living Luminiser
* Rahua Voluminous Shampoo and Conditioner
* Peter Thomas Roth Botanical Buffing Beads
* Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream
* Omorovicza Reviving Eye Cream
* Eve Lom Cleanser and Cloth
* Compagnie de Provence Mediterranee Hand Cream
* MOROCCANOIL The Original Oil Treatment
* Creative Nail Design Solar Oil
* Institut Esthederm Light Sun Sheen Face
* Kai Perfume Vial

There are so many items from brands I have wanted to try from a long time such as the RMS Living Luminiser and the Rahua Shampoo and Conditioner, as well as items I have already tried and would highly recommend. I don't think there is a single item of filler in there. I suspect this gwp will sell out fast so if you're interested I'd recommend acting quickly as the offer will only last until stocks sell out. I feel an urgent desire to place an order myself. See you in a while.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails