Friday 29 March 2013

Sheswai Nail Lacquer in Winesnob

Thanks to the sun putting in an appearance this morning, I finally managed to get a picture of this lovely nail polish. The Sheswai Lacquers are a range of 3-Free nail polishes and the formula is a good based on my experience with Winesnob.

I love this polish for the colour, the name and the fact that I can get away with a single coat if I'm pushed. In fact, I think the only thing I'm not struck on is the wooden handle. It's an aesthetic/textural thing too rather than it being difficult to use.

Sheswai+Winesnob2

Sheswai+Winesnob1

Sheswai+Winesnob3

The colour is a beautiful, deep claret colour with a glossy finish. It reminds me a little of Chanel Rouge Noir but I find the Sheswai formula easier to apply. Edit: It looks slightly translucent on the nail wheel but two coats on my nails is completely opaque. Wear time is average but my weak and uneven nails make it very hard for any nail polish to last well, so I don't consider myself a very good barometer of this sort of thing. The current state of my nails is the reason why the colour has been swatched on a nail wheel rather than my finger nails. I draw the line at photographing pedicures!

Sheswai+Winesnob

The Sheswai Nail Lacquers are available from Mise Beauty and cost £12.50 each. They have a really nice selection of colours and they range is well worth a look if you're a fan of 3-Free formulas. You can find a review of the colour Rootsy here on London MakeUp Girl.

Disclosure: This item was sent to me without cost for consideration for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails