Friday 1 March 2013

The French Pharmacy Discount Returns to Escentual.com

This is quick heads up that the popular French Pharmacy discount returns to escentual.com today. There's a 1/3 off Vichy, La Roche-Posay and Nuxe. Avene, Klorane, A-Derma, Rene Furterer and Pierre Faber are all reduced by 25% and there's 10% off Caudalie. Great news for those of you that are keen to get your hands on the famed Caudalie Beauty Elixir.

French fancies2

I will be taking advantage of the offer to re-stock on a few basics, particularly because my parents won't be returning to France until May. My Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk is almost empty and I need another tube of the LRP Effaclar AI Targetted Breakout Corrector. Also, Mr. MB wants some more of the Vichy Shaving Foam I bought for him last time the offer was on. As Escentual have recently started carrying the Bioderma range, I might have a look and see if they have the wipes pictured above but for goodness sakes don't grass me up to Mrs Hirons.

Talking of Mrs Hirons, if you haven't already spotted it via Twitter or Caroline's blog, the good lady herself will be holding skin care workshops and one to one consultations at Liberty's on the 12th and 13th March. Caroline is a lovely, extremely entertaining lady and I have immense respect for her knowledge of skin care and problem skin. You can find out more information about the workshops and personal consultations here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails