Sunday 14 March 2010

My new beauty box and stash



I had a birthday recently and received some cash as a present. I managed to fight the temptation to blow it all on make up and decided to invest in a San Remo train case from beauty-box.com.

When it arrived I immediately set to work transferring all of my make up into it. Up till now it’s been in a selection of different make up bags, all of which were at breaking point.



It easily takes all of my make up with plenty of growing room. The only minor hiccup was the fact that the MAC palettes are too big for any of the compartments. They sit on top of the bottom dividers though without getting in the way which is better than taking the dividers out. I’m really pleased with it and love the colour.

I took a few pictures of stash too minus liners and some other miscellaneous items.






The only down side to the re-organisation is that I realised I have to stop buying more make up and get on with using some of it up. So, I’m about to embark on project 10 pan which officially started yesterday. I managed to slip in a few purchases this weekend though before the official embargo! P10P post to follow…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails