Monday 19 April 2010

My Everyday Makeup - Contest entry for TheCurrentCustom

This is one for Lorraine.

I do like to change my colours daily but when I'm in a rush this is my easy, don't have to think about it, make up look.

Photobucket

The products and brushes I use are shown below
Photobucket

Face

Revlon Photoready in Nude 004 (I've been at the fake tan!)
YSL Touche eclat
Nars Laguna
MAC Cubic blush

Eyes
MAC Painterly paint pot
MAC Patina eyeshadow
MAC Brule eyeshadow
L'oreal super liner - Black crystal
Benefit BadGal mascara

Lips

MAC Modesty lipstick

Photobucket
Cubic blush, Patina eyeshadow, Painterly Paint pot

Photobucket
Laguna bronzer, Super liner, BadGal mascara

If you haven't seen details of the contest have a look here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails