Wednesday 14 April 2010

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have a few posts ready I just need to get on and take some photos.

In the meantime I wanted to give a huge thumbs up for this OxfordJasmine tutorial.

I have quite a tolerance for waxing and plucking so I was keen to give it a go. I managed to get rid of the dreaded 'tash and tidied up my brows. My eyebrows were certainly the more tricky area, until I have more practise I know I won't be able to shape them too much for fear of making holes! I'd certainly recommend having a go if you don't mind a bit of pain.

Many thanks to Oxford Jasmine for sharing her skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails