Friday 20 April 2012

Bookable Hourglass Masterclass at Liberty

I just spotted this on Twitter and thought I would share. Hourglass Cosmetics are having a Masterclass evening in Liberty's Heritage Suite on Wednesday 25th April from 6-8pm. There's a £25 booking fee (I'm not sure whether this is redeemable against purchases) and you can call to book on 02077341234 ext 2632.

I'd highly recommend going if you're available and interested in Hourglass products. I had a makeover last year with Gina Brooke in Liberty and it was a really enjoyable (and wishlist creating) experience. If anyone does go along, I'd love to hear how you get on!

Hourglass+Cosmetics4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails