Tuesday 3 April 2012

We're off in a motorcar...

Hopefully by the time you're reading this I'll be in the car and on my way to the Isle of Man. I will be on holiday for a week and (once the drive and ferry crossing are over) I hope to enjoy a relaxing week with my folks.

IOM+tram

IOM1

I have scheduled some posts, including a lovely guest post, and I hope they keep you entertained in my absence. I will have internet access to publish comments but I fear I will get shot if I spend all my time on the computer. Feel free to tell me off if you spot me lurking!

In the meantime, I hope you all have a lovely Easter and I'll see you on the other side.
x

2 comments:

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails