Friday 17 February 2012

Kiss it Better with Clinique and Great Ormond Street Hospital

I had promised myself I wouldn't blog today but as predicted, I've got that twitchy feeling. So, I thought I would share a little something that might be of interest if you're in the mood to treat yourself this weekend. This is a little treat that will do a little good too.

lip+Clinique


This Kissable Lip Set from Clinique costs £25 and is available from House of Fraser. For every sale, 50% of the RRP will be donated to the KISS IT BETTER appeal. The KISS IT BETTER appeal is a partnership between Clinique and Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity to raise money to fund research into the causes and treatment of childhood cancer. As well as money raised through sales of the Kissable Lip Set, a £2 donation will also be made for every lipstick and lipgloss sold in House of Fraser stores throughout February. That sounds like a pretty good reason for a lippie splurge to me!

If you're interested in reading more about the appeal, please visit www.gosh.org/kissitbetter. 


Kiss it Better



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails