Tuesday 26 June 2012

Help: Clear Skin 'Olympic Countdown' Discount

Clear Skin

Last year my sister reviewed the Help: Clear Skin supplement. Although she was really pleased with the results, one of the negatives for her was the cost. In view of this, I thought I would mention their current ‘Olympic Countdown to Clear Skin’ discount.

Using the discount code OLYMPIC45 you will receive a 45% discount on 28 packs of both Help: Clear Skin and Help: Revitalise My Skin. The offer is valid until 27th July and the idea is that you will have radiant skin in time for the Olympics. Don't worry, participation in sporting activities is purely optional! There is also a choice of a gift with purchase (a pocket mirror or Ion Sport watch) and all orders over £45 will be entered into a prize draw to win a Kindle Fire.

I really hope this is useful to anyone how has been considering the supplements but hesitated at the price. The discount code is valid for purchases from www.workswithwater.co.uk website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails