Wednesday 9 May 2012

BECCA Bridal Event

I thought this might be of interest to any of you involved in planning a wedding in the near future. BECCA are holding a special Bridal Event in their South Kensington Boutique this coming Saturday from 10am - 6pm. You can book yourself in for a free wedding makeup trial, they normally cost £70, but you will need to call and book in advance. It sounds like there will be other exhibitors there on the day too, offering discounts and offers on wedding related services. There are more details including the telephone number of the Boutique on the invite below.


becca-bespoke-bridal-event-invite

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails