Friday 21 May 2010

After a bad day...

....I feel the need to unwind with some virtual (for now) retail therapy. It also seems that the worse the day, the more expensive the make up.

After a quick look at NARS, I moved on to looking at which bits I'd like from Le Métier de Beauté, Hourglass, Rouge Bunny Rouge and Suqqu. I thank Visionary Beauty for my desire for the Hourglass eyeshadow duo in Exhibition, Le Métier lipgloss in Dubai and Suqqu eyeshadow quads. I can credit New York City Pretty, The Non-Blonde and Lollipop26 with my wanting to purchase Le Métier de Beauté's cream blush in Tenne. London Makeup Girl had me lusting after Rouge Bunny Rouge Solstice Halcyon and Electrifying Storm Petrel eyeshadows. I only have myself to blame for wanting a Rouge Bunny Rouge brush, they look beautiful but sadly it's fantasy land only for these lovelies.

Beautiful cosmeticsFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore



Ah, a girl can dream........and my credit card can pay!

Jane x


Rouge Bunny Rouge and Hourglass are available from Zuneta.com. Le Métier de Beauté from Liberty.co.uk and Suqqu from Selfridges.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! i like your blog its super lovely! hope u could check out my blog as well and follow it! im a happy follower of yours now! thanks

    kim

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails