Monday 3 May 2010

I need your suggestions!

After a brief reprieve, I will definitely lose my internet connection tomorrow. It's going to take a little while before I'm online in the new house and as I mentioned before I may as well get on with some post writing in that time.

What I would really love from you, my lovely readers, is some requests for posts you would like to read. Whether it's reviews of products I have, swatches of my collection or my favourite eyeshadows I'd love to know what you'd enjoy reading. Feel free to send me a tag!

I'm hoping to do a little overview of my Illamasqua collection and I can't wait to let you know my thoughts on my Rouge Bunny Rouge and Hourglass order from Zuneta.com. I would like to say a big thank you to Visionary Beauty for her helpful comments and the wonderful swatches on her blog which helped me select the RBR pieces.

I'm really looking forward to hearing your suggestions.
Jane x

2 comments:

  1. I really like seeing people's collection - it sometimes throws up a hidden gem that you haven't necessarily heard about if it is not a new product.

    Looking foward to your Rouge Bunny Rouge review, I always get tempted by this range on Zuneta but have managed to resist until now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks missy_ellie_uk, I love looking at people's collections too. It often helps me pick new colours. I've done my blushers so far and will probably do my eyeshadows and lips products separately too.

    I can totally recommend a Rouge Bunny Rouge purchase. I really love the pieces I got!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails