Tuesday 8 June 2010

Rouge Volupte bargains and a Thank you!

I spotted today that Cheapsmells.com had increased the shades of YSL Rouge Volupte lipsticks that they stock. They are priced £14.95 and they currently have No.1, No.2 and No.7 (Lingerie Pink) to name but a few. It's an ideal way to try one if you have been put off by the usual £21 price tag. They also have a number of the Rouge Pur lipsticks too.

I also wanted to say a big Thank you to all my followers. I never really expected anyone to be interested in my rambling so it's been a real delight to get subscribers. I value all of your comments and I hope that you will continue to enjoy my blog. As a little thank you I am planning a giveaway. Shopping for the prizes is great fun but as a naturally indecisive person it's taking longer than I'd hoped! Fingers crossed I'll be able to post the details in a couple of days so watch this space.


Jane x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails