Dear Father Christmas,
I've been such a good girl this year, really I have and you know I never ask for much *cough*. Well, I know that even you can't grant my true wish for a lie-in, so instead here is a list of a few things that will keep me looking semi-human for another year. I've thrown in a couple of items to save my sanity too.
1. A pot of Oil of Olay Total Effects moisturiser (£17) please. This used to be my go to moisturiser but I've been cheating on it for a while now. The bow is drawing me back in!
2. I'd love a relaxing candle. Either a medium Josephine's Rose (£20) candle from Jonathan Ward or Neom Relax & Complete Bliss Travel Candles (£21) would be perfect.
3. In a bid to see if I can restore my love for a nice soak, I would really like a bottle of Elemis Quiet Mind Relaxing Bath Elixir. Quiet and relaxing sound so inviting! It's normally £19 but you can get 20% off using the code XMASTREAT this week on the timetospa website. Of course, I'm thinking of your budget here FC.
4. I seem to spend all day washing my hands so it would be lovely to use something a little more luxurious than the supermarket own brand. I have my eye on Molton Brown fine liquid hand wash in Myrrh Muske and Cypress (£15) as it sounds rather festive!
5. I would really like a beautiful shower gel. The L'Occitane Almond Shower oil (£16) seemed very popular when I asked around for recommendation. I've never used an oil for cleansing the body before but I love the scent of almonds so I'm keen to give it a try.
6. I know I'm pushing my luck a bit with this last request Father Christmas but you know I do like a bit of expensive makeup. Weeeellll, that Tom Ford chap extended his cosmetics line this year. I'll forgo the quads but if you could see your way to stuffing a blusher or eyeliner in my stocking I would be most grateful. The Espresso eyeliner in particular would be grand. Would a fancy mince pie from Waitrose sway you at all?
That's it for now Father Christmas. I hope this reaches you ok, do you have decent broadband in the North Pole?
Yours ever hopeful,
Miss M Brown x