Thursday 22 December 2011

Update on Avon Wicked Pro Nail Enamel

I didn't manage to capture the red in Avon Nailwear Pro Nail Enamel in Wicked whilst taking the comparison photographs for my recent Butter LONDON Knees Up post. I spotted the nail wheel on my table a couple of days ago and noticed that in that particular spot with the just the right lighting, the red shimmer in the dark base showed up perfectly.

Avon+Wicked3

Avon+Wicked1

Avon+Wicked2

Avon+Wicked4


I hope you will forgive me for sharing these photographs with you. Winter in the UK can be lovely and festive but it's not so amazing for blog photography. I was so pleased that I managed to capture the hidden beauty of this nail polish, I couldn't resist the urge to post them! I do suspect the red shimmer in Wicked is similar to shimmer of Chanel Paradoxal in that you will only see it in certain lights at the right angle but you can see the true beauty of the colour when you finally do see it. At £3, it's not quite as upsetting that you can't see the red twinkle all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails