Sunday 27 November 2011

Beautybloggers.org Annual Charity Auction

The Beautybloggers.org charity auction is back again for the second year. Just like last year, there are some spectacular items on offer. I have my eye on the stunning Chantecaille Les Papillons Poudre Delicate in Veil as well as the festive Le Metier de Beaute StocKen stuffers that I had already been admiring. I think you'd struggle not to find something to fall in love with amongst all of the lots.




The items have been donated by bloggers and brands and as before it is open internationally (with free postage too). Beautybloggers.org will donate the winning bids directly to Doctors without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières. You can find out more about Médecins Sans Frontières work here. So, go on, do a bit of Christmas shopping for yourself and raise some money for a great cause. The 2011 auction begins at 8 am CST on Monday, November 28, and ends at 5 pm CST on Monday, December 12. Happy bidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails