I've been trying to come up with an idea for a regular Friday feature but as yet I've had no inspiration. As much I loved sharing my Friday Fancies I can't bore you all every week with my latest cosmetic whims and fancies! So, for a bit of fun I'm going to share with you some of my make up and skin care crimes.
• Sometimes when I've had a few too many sherries, I take my make up off with baby wipes.
• Often when I should have taken off the varnish on my toes and started again from scratch, I've cheated and just slapped another layer on. Naughty, naughty.
• I'm incapable of leaving spots alone.
• I've plucked hairs out above my brows. If the magazines are to be believed this is one of the original make up sins! In my defense I've been very lax in going back to get them threaded and I was trying to maintain the shape.
• I'm still not using an eye cream.
• I am terrible at remembering to reapply sunscreen (I can feel you recoiling in horror at this).
• I have needed a pedicure for several month now. It's got to the point where I think it's a professional job only!
• I really need a good haircut, instead I am likely to go back to the walk in, no appointment necessary joint.
I think that's all I can bear to share, I can already feel the virtual horror from here! As this has turned into a little Friday confessional do feel free to unburden yourself, I promise I won't judge.