Sunday 23 October 2011

Modesty Brown is Away

For the first time since my smallest was born, I am spending the night away minus all three children. We're off visiting friends and I can't tell you how excited I am by the prospect of an unbroken nights sleep and maybe even a lie in!

I don't like to leave you without anything to read so may I point you in the direction of the Fall Edition of Makeup4All's wonderful magazine. As well as interviews with personal favourites such as Rebecca Morrice Williams and Gina Brooke, Marina shares her picks from the Autumn collections and I have to say the magazine is a visual delight for any beauty junkie. I gasped at the sight of the stunning Givenchy collection! I hope you enjoy reading as much as I did.



Have a lovely Sunday, whatever you're doing x

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the mention! Have a fab time at your friends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Marina, I had a great time with my friends thank you x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails