Thursday 30 September 2010

Last Zuneta Guest Post

Today is the last in my series of guest posts on Zuneta. This time I'm reviewing Becca Beach Tint in Fig and the new Hourglass Film Noir mascara. If you'd like to read you can find the post here.



I also wanted to mention the gift with purchase offer for Hourglass purchases currently on Zuneta. If you buy any two Hourglass products you will a free Adorn lipstick. It's a great offer if you were thinking of buying some of the new lipsticks or trying the mascara. The Femme Rouge lipsticks look very tempting. I've been very pleased with my lipglosses and eyeshadow duo from Hourglass too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails