Thursday 2 September 2010

New Design and Awards

I wanted to make a little apology for all of the chopping and changing I've been doing on my blog recently. I thought it could do with a little revamp but what should have been a little job became something much bigger! I went with one design but thought it was a little busy and detracting from the content. I'm settled on this design and promise there won't be any more big changes for a while. Thanks for bearing with me and be sure to let me know if you spot any quirks! I've already spotted that links don't work in the comments unless you use html code. I'll see if there's a way to sort that out.

I also wanted to say a big thank you for the lovely blog awards I've been sent recently. I received the sweet blog award from the following lovely ladies.



Sarah at Pink Sugar and Spice
Lou at Jamtart stops smoking
Marie at This is Me
Michelle at The Nail Polish Princess
The Bristol beauty blog
Miss Sweetcheeks at Cheeky Beauty

I also received the I love your blog award from Helen at Priceless



Thanks guys! I haven't tagged anyone for these awards but decided to give you the opportunity to give your own blog a little plug in the comments below. So, go ahead and give yourself a virtual pat on the back and lets feel the love!


I hope you're having a lovely day,
Jane x

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards hun!!!Well desrved!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is looking great - I'm especially loving all those pouty lips ;) I just completely moved my blog and seem to have ended up with a much fussier one now...but i'm going with it. Well done on all those awards too, you certainly put the leg work in. oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new layout. It looks super good!
    Especially the side column for some reason!

    Really like it!

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big thumbs up for the new layout from me too. I find the colour combination very comfortable for the eyes, the text stands out and the whole thing looks relaxed and elegant. Well done!
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep - like all your various lip shots in the header!

    Congrats on getting the awards! It's always lovely to be recognised for the hard work that goes into coming up with content! Well done :-D

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Blushingloves: Thank you so much, that’s so nice of you to say so x

    @MissisG: Thank you, I wanted to send some kisses to you all! Have you switched to blogger? I’ll have to come and have a look at what you’ve done.

    @Fee: It means a lot to me that you like it. You know I really value your opinion x

    @Nina: Thank you so much, I’m glad you like the new look. I wanted something clean without it being too stark. Doing it made me realise what a little fuss pot I am!

    @Ali: Thank you. Making the lips collage was so much fun. Did worry me slightly when I realised how many different lipsticks I have. Ooops….now we know where the content comes from ;)

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails