Thursday 7 July 2011

BECCA Masterclasses This Saturday

BECCA are holding Masterclass Sessions this Saturday. I thought it might be of interest to anyone that's in London this weekend. There are three Masterclass slots, all covering Spring/Summer beauty trends. I think the Summer proofing session sounds very useful.

The sessions are being held at the Boutique in Kensington. You can call to book in for a session on 0207 225 2501 or email beccalondon@beccacosmetics.com. Details of the times and other things that will be happening on the day are listed on the invite below.


becca_summer_fete


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails