- I left my nail polish on a day longer than I really should have done. Chips ahoy!
- I really need to get and do some, ahem, facial threading but I am lazy and keep forgetting to do it.
- I am STILL not using an eye cream. This is very bad and I fully intend to spank myself.
- My beautiful hair cut is in need of matching beautiful colour. Grey roots are not cool but have I sorted out an appointment? Have I heck.
- I do not use a body lotion. I do it once, promise my self it will become a habit then promptly forget all about it it.
- I still haven't thrown away my terrible Tresemme shampoo and conditioner. There is so much product left that I feel unable to bin it. It is rubbish though and makes my hair feel awful. Someone please speak to me sternly about this.
Friday, 6 August 2010
It's confession time again as I feel the need to unburden myself again of my beauty sins.