Sunday 22 August 2010

Lancome Teint Miracle Sample



Lancome has a new foundation coming out called Teint Miracle. It's due for Nationwide release on 1st September. If you would like to try it, Lancome are offering a free 7 day trial sample at the moment (UK and R.O.I. only I'm afraid). I found out about this via Twitter and wanted to share with you as I got my sample on Thursday. I love offers like this as all too often you need to try foundations before you buy.  To get your personalised voucher, follow the link on their facebook page here. Fill in your details, print out your voucher and present it at any Lancome counter. You will be colour matched and provided with a vial which contains enough for at least 7 applications.

It's a lovely foundation and I've already posted a picture of me wearing it in my latest FOTD. The texture is light and it provides a nice coverage, I'd say it's probably light to medium. It's light reflective and gives a lovely glow to the skin without looking shiny or unnatural.

Teint Miracle is also available to buy online exclusively from www.selfridges.com at the moment.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Blushingloves! You've made me realise something, I'm not sure if this is a UK only offer. Am I right in thinking you live in Greece? I'll check for you and update you and the post if I need to :)
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, sorry I just checked the form and it looks like it's only applicable to the UK and Republic of Ireland. I've updated the post and will remember to include this for any future offers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fab ! I need a new foundation, will try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah, it's a nice foundation. I can highly recommend giving it a try. I think the 7 day sample is such a great idea!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails