01. Cleanser: Boots No.7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser
02. Toner/lotion: I don't regularly use a toner. Don't hate me!
03. Cream/moisturizer: Eyes - Alva Sanddorn Eye Cream, Day - Karin Herzog Vitamin H Cream followed by the Vita-A-Kombi Fruit Acids Cream, Evening - Karin Herzog Vita-A-Kombi Facial Oil followed by the Vita-A-Kombi Fruit Acids Cream.
04. Facial mask: Montagne Jeunesse or REN Glycolatic Peel Mask
05. Exfoliator: Trilogy Gentle Exfoliator
06. Make-up remover: The Body Shop Camomile Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
07. Shower gels/soaps: Original Source Lime Shower Gel
08. Body lotions/creams: Haus of Gloi Hearth or Samhain Pumpkin Butter
09. Anticellulite/firming treatment: Hmmm.....I'm slack enough on the moisturiser without adding in treatments!
10. Body exfoliator: Shower scrunchie (though I have Haus of Gloi Parkin sugar scrub which I need to try at some point).
11. Hand cream: L'Occitante Fleur Cherie Hand Cream
12. Lip balm or lip treatment: Lanolips Lip Ointment in Rose or Fig & Rouge Rambling Rose lip balm
13. Perfume: Donna Karan Cashmere Mist
14. Shampoo/conditioner: Louise Galvin Pure Shine Shampoo and Conditioner
15. Mask or other treatments: I usually use one of the treatment conditioners that come with my hair dyes at least once a week.
16. Foundation: Lancome Teint Miracle in 02
17. Powder: It's rare for me to use powder but I have been using the ELF HD Powder occasionally.
18. Blush: Illamasqua Unrequited and Avon Earthen Rose
19. Mascara: Hourglass Film Noir mascara
20. Lipstick/lipgloss: Maybelline Mystic Mauve (thank you Cheeky Beauty!)
21. Eyeshadow: Le Metier de Beaute Le Cirque Kaleidescope
22. Eyeliner: Le Metier Champagne pencil and Rouge Bunny Rouge Lacquer Liner
To update you on what I've been up to this weekend, here's a shot of the nail varnishes I've picked up over the last 48 hours. It's a mixture of Avon, China Glaze and Accessorize. I was so excited to give them a try that I actually sporting muti-coloured nails. Going on a shopping trip with other Beauty Bloggers is a recipe for purchases!
I hope you've all had a lovely weekend x