Thursday 21 October 2010

The Illamasqua Story

My apologies if you have already seen this video but I received the link the other day and only just had chance to watch it. I love the Illamasqua brand and although my days of being more adventurous with make up are mostly behind me, I love the drama and the specatular imagery for their collections.

I was enthralled watching this video so I really wanted to share it with you. It's a short film about the story of how the brand came to be. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.



Spob Illamasqua’s Head of Professional Development created all of the make-up and hair.
The films were produced by Gloss Production Company, with Simon Burrill as Director, on behalf of Mark Williams, Creative Director at Propaganda Agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails