Friday 15 October 2010

We Have A Winner!

I was too excited to wait until tomorrow to draw the winner. I counted up all the valid entries and used Random.org to pick the winner. So, without further a do, the winner of the Rouge Bunny Rouge Abysinnian Catbird, Models Own Becca's Brown nail varnish and lipgloss is.........



.......Rachelle from Behind The Shoes.

Congratulations Rachelle, I'll be emailing you shortly to get your postal details!

Thank you so much to everyone that entered. I really loved reading your eyeshadow favourites, even if it was a bit mean to make up pick just one!

Have a lovely weekend everyone x

13 comments:

  1. Lucky girl Rachelle! Enjoy... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Rachelle! If there's anything better than new makeup it's gotta be FREE new makeup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Rachelle, lucky girl! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Rachelle!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats Rachelle!!! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Rachelle! Jane, are you really going to be able to part with your beloved RBR?? lol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Jane for holding the giveaway.
    Thanks Ladies, I can't believe I won.I am very excited about the prizes and will feautre them in upcoming posts!

    Rachelle Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huge congratulations again Rachelle! I really hope you enjoy the prizes and look forward to reading your reviews. I'll be particularly interested to see what you make of the Models Own lipgloss as it's something I've never tried.

    Thank you all for passing on such lovely wishes to Rachelle. I think all of my readers are very kind! Thank you all again for taking part.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails