Monday 25 October 2010

Le Métier de Beauté Events

I hope you'll forgive me for this lazy post. I normally wouldn't just cut and paste a press release, I'm not feeling very well but couldn't wait to share this with you! If you're a fan of Le Métier de Beauté products and you can get to London easily, you will probably want to visit the new counter at Selfridges for one of these events. When I visited the counter recently, the Sales Assistant told me there were lots of exciting events to come, she certainly wasn't wrong!


The Le Métier de Beauté All Star Team visit to Selfridges for one week only!

To celebrate the opening of the new Le Métier de Beauté counter at Selfridges, this week will see the arrival of the Le Métier de Beauté All Stars – 4 of the most talented Make Up Artists in the business including Director of Makeup for Le Métier de Beauté, Mikey Castillo.

From the 29th October to the 4th November, the Le Métier de Beauté counter will be hosting the following events and offering customers the chance meet the makeup maestro’s behind this cult brand.

Friday 29th October – Flawless Foundation
Create the perfect base and glow with immaculate skin. The first 5 customers to quote ‘Flawless Foundation’ at the counter will receive a complimentary Blonzer.

Saturday 30th October – Treat Yourself
Discover Peau Vierge and the first 5 customers to quote ‘Peau Vierge’ at the counter will receive a complimentary Peau Vierge Anti-Ageing Correcteur.

Sunday 31st October – Perfect Lips
Perfect your pout with luscious glosses and lip sticks. The first 5 customers to quote ‘Perfect Lips’ at the counter will receive a complimentary limited edition Sheer Brilliance in Turkish Smoke (not available at retail).

Monday 1st November – Couche de Couleur
Learn the Le Métier de Beauté signature smoky eye. The first 5 customers to quote ‘Couche de Couleur’ at the counter will receive a complimentary Precision Liquid Liner in Noir.

Tuesday 2nd November – The Finale
Attend a master class with Mikey Castillo to create your signature look. The first 5 customers to book in and attend will receive a goody bag including the coveted Precision Liquid Liner, Sheer Brilliance Lip Gloss, Blonzer in Maldives Magic and the versatile Dualistic Lip Liner in Rose. 



Le Métier de Beauté is stocked exclusively at Selfridges, Oxford Street and online at www.selfridges.co.uk.

10 comments:

  1. I swear to god that nothing exciting happened in London for the 7 years I lived there!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @WelshBeautyBlog: I know what you mean. I feel lucky that I can get there straightforwardly by train. I used to live in Leeds and know I couldn't have accessed any of these events from there. I still can't just pop in now, it involve organisation and lots of begging!

    @Leanne OCD: It's always the way isn't it!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite the fact I'm always in London (spend my life on the bloomin train), I'm not going to be there for any of those days! Why am I going tomorrow and not on Friday?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this brand really that good (honest question)I went to a Christmas in July showcase and these sort of twisty out black compacts were the offering from Le Metier for A/W and so expensive I just thought 'eeek'! And put them down again lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @TBBB: Gah! I always have that problem with timing too. At the moment I keep missing things because of Husbands conferences and talks. I will be going in on Friday though and fully intend to visit the counter. Hopefully you'll catch some fabulous events very soon.

    @Sarah: I don't feel like I can give a thorough answer myself as my experience is limited. I have swatched the Kaleidoscope compacts and they are beautiful. The Blonzer I got the other week very nice too. However, several bloggers who's opinion I really respect are fans of the brand (London Make Up girl, Visionary Beauty, The Non-Blonde etc) and I think it's definitely worth going along for a make over and finding out more about the products if you're able. You're right though, the items are not cheap. You know me, I am a bit barmy about eyeshadow palettes ;) xx

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmmm after the scrum of BBB's giveaway i think I'll be staying away... Plus everything is ridiculously expensive =0/ x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hee hee, it was the sound of running feet on the expensive flooring that tickled me that day! It's a fair point that I have a thing for the expensive items. Are you trying to stay away from the shops whilst you're on the spending ban? I'm coming in on Friday and I really hope I can be well behaved!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something I'd love to try, but so TOTALLY out of my price range it's untrue. Jealous of you going in on Friday...really would have loved to see Aaron De Mey - half term grr!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really sorry you won't be there. On this occasion the half term has worked in my favour. I promise to tell all xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and read each and every one. I always do my best to reply too. If you have a question and need a quick response, please feel free to email me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails